CITY & GUILDS OF LONDON
Level 2 Diploma in Light Vehicle
Maintenance & Repair Maintenance
• This programme is an International Vocational Qualification (IVF) regulated by Qualifications Wales, an independent statutory body that monitor the compliance of awarding bodies, review existing qualifications, oversee the design of new requirements and support the qualifications system.
• This programme involves candidates studying both theoretical and practical aspects of the automotive industry.
• The programme focuses on diagnosis and rectification of engine and component faults, chassis system faults, transmission faults and auxiliary equipment faults.
• Click here to find out more about City & Guilds London
Full time (Monday - Thursday)
1 year + 3 months Internship
On-campus training, workshop sessions and career placement
April , July
• SKM Level 2 or 3 in the relevant field
• At least 17 years of age
*terms & conditions apply
This promising programme will broaden your career prospects, where you will gain the adaptive capacity to apply your expertise in various positions.
Quality Control Officer
Level 2 -
Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Principles
Essential Working Practices in Vehicle Technology
Operation of Vehicle Chassis System
Vehicle Engine Principles, Operation, Service & Repair
Electrical & Electronic Principles for Vehicle Technology
Vehicle Electrical Charging & Starting System
Function & Operation of Vehicle Petrol Injection Systems
Diesel Fuel Injection Systems for Compression Ignition Systems
Operation & Testing of Vehicle Electronic Ignition Systems
Light Vehicle Suspension, Steering & Braking System
Operation & Maintenance of Light Vehicle Transmission Systems
Vehicle Engine Management System
Vehicle System Fault Diagnosis & Rectification